Here at Sarah Sweetman Photography, we recognize that we live and operate in the epicenter of the breakout of the Coronavirius (COVID-19) in the USA. I work with precious newborn babies, as well as families who have children, pregnant mamas, parents. But of course, even my clients aren’t directly impacted, I know that they all have grandparents, uncles, aunts or someone they know whose immunity might be compromised making them potential targets to get sick.
So, I want all my clients and the community to know that I take your health and safety seriously.
Please know that we will do the same measures to protect you and your loved ones as we do for our own.
Please know I am watching the CDC guidelines via news coverage very carefully for any changes in the recommendations about treatment and prevention. We are using the CDC specific guidelines in our cleaning practices.
Along with my longstanding standard practices of :
- Wiping down all surfaces including my camera with Lysol/Clorox and
- Washing all gowns/blankets/hats/props/chairs etc. used in a session every time
I want you to know there will be some other steps that will be now put into place to try and minimize the impact of COVID-19 for any clients that I work with or that come to my studio.
- I will now be practicing social distancing – for anyone who knows me, this will be hard – no hugs or hand shakes for now – maybe just a first bump (followed by hand sanitizer)
- I will now be requesting that anyone coming to the studio washes their hands for 20 seconds.
- I have instituted a “no shoe” policy in the studio – please take your shoes off at the door – or wear the cute little shoe covers I have provided for you.
- I will have gloves and a mask available so if you would like me to use it during your session, I can.
Rescheduling your session:
I understand and will respect your desire to reschedule your session. Your deposit can be used towards another session at a later date without penalty. If I, or anyone in my family shows any symptoms of illness (cough, fever, headache, flu symptoms), I will let you know ASAP so we can make plans accordingly.
I hope this information gives you some peace of mind as you think about and plan your session with me.
Stay safe, stay hydrated, and stay healthy.
Hope to see you soon. xo